Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Movies

1. I think the first movie i watch is Petualangan Sherina. A very nice movie.


2. I love thriller movie so much but I had enough seeing scary creatures


3. My guilty pleasure is
Dealova, wikikik


4. My favorite actors are Keanu Reeves, Matt Damon, Chris Evans, Benjamin Joshua


5. Not really an indonesian film fans, but i surely love
Laskar Pelangi


6. Have hundreds of films but i haven't watch 'em all because I don't have much time for it. I need to study for snmptn, ergh


7. When i was in hi-skool, when there is "jam kosong", my friends always put the lcd on and play a movie. Whether we'll watch it or not :b >> teta's answer and I definitely agree :D


8. Now, i have no movies in my laptop, because if I had ones, my miki would work sooooo slooooow


9. I love a movie that have scenes involving magics


10. The worst movie i've ever seen is suster ngesot. film geje.


P.S. yg ini copy paste dari http://rivieracorsica.blogspot.com/ >> punya teta :3

No comments:

Post a Comment