Tuesday, June 8, 2010

25 Qs for 25 of July

1. I've come to realize that my ex is a liar, at least that's what I could say

2. I am listening to Cory Monteith - Can't Fight This Feeling

3. I talk a lot in my mind

4. I love the rain, so much

5. My best friends are unique and gorgeous

6. I lost my millionth mechanical pencil. I had lost a load of them

7. I hate it when people talk about me behind my back >> sama kayak ze. yuhuu!

8. Love is ..... can't describe even in a word

9. Marriage is something I'm longing to, when I'm 23 or 24

10. Somewhere, someone is thinking about SNMPTN. ha!

11. I'll always be me. Dara Ninggar Ghassani.

12. I have a crush on R.A.N.

13. The last time I cried, I thought about I.P.

14. My cell phone is brand new, never thought I would have one

15. When I wake up in the morning I have my breakfast in a rush, then hit the bed again (secaraaa, sekarang udah libur)

16. Before I go to sleep at night I say a prayer

17. Right now I am thinking about how to deal with migrain without taking pills

18. Babies are cuddly

19. I get on my blog baruuu juga bikin euy

20. Today I am really bored

21. Tonight I will hit the bed really early because I'll have a class for tomorrow morning

22. Soon I will be a doctor and get married >> obsesi banget mau nikah, hahaha :p

23. I really want to move to somewhere near a beach, or a lake, or maybe somewhere uphills

24. In my future I see
a rainbow, love, and happiness

25. The person who is most likely to repost this is anyone yg sudah baca blog saya, wong ya baru bikin lho


P.S. ini copy paste dari Ze's blog http://luckymonster.blogspot.com/
P.P.S Ze is one of my besties :*

No comments:

Post a Comment